Monday, April 26, 2021

Short essay on visit to a park

Short essay on visit to a park

short essay on visit to a park

 · Essay on 'My visit to a Park' For Class 4. Park is a place where we can enjoy and have a good time with our family and friends. I visited a park with my family in the month of spring. It was a very pleasant day and I had lots of fun by playing near the seesaw. While we were entering the park we were given pamphlets which contained information as to why this park was built and it was written that "This park is built in the memory of Mary who loved parks Essay, Pages 2 ( words) Views. On the day of my thirteenth birthday, I was really excited since I was going to an amusement park for the? rst time in my life. So me and some of my friends I had invited, got into the car with my mom and dad, ready to have the time of our lives at the amusement park Park. People go to the park for many reasons. Children go to a park in the evening to play with friends. Some teachers and parents also take them to the park for a picnic. Many people go there in the morning or in the evening for a walk to enjoy the greenery and breathe fresh air. Some go in groups to do exercise and yoga together



A Visit To A Park In English • English Summary



On the day of my thirteenth birthday, I was really excited since I was going to an amusement park for the? rst time in my life. So me and some of my friends I had invited, got into the car with my mom and dad, ready to have the time of our lives at the amusement park. On reaching the park, we bought tickets for everyone and entered the park. The only? I was really spellbound. Everywhere people were moving excitedly from one ride to another, funny music drifted to our ears along with the screams of laughter from every direction, people dressed up like clowns were entertaining the kids, and the most exciting was the rollercoaster, it looped in and out of nowhere and ran up and down and spun around in a crazy manner.


My parents handed me some money and told us to enjoy the rides. rst queued up for the roller coaster, which was the greatest attraction of all. The next ten minutes was a blur of screams, the wind whizzing through our hair, laughter and tightly closed eyes. We descended with shaky knees and dizzy heads, but with faces full of broad grins and adrenaline pulsing through our body. We headed straight for the bumper short essay on visit to a park and soon started bumping into each other with as much force as we could, enjoying ourselves thoroughly.


Still, we took them since we had won them. Then came the most scary part, The Freaky House. Rumors had it that once you entered it, you never came out the same.


So, being thirteen year old teenagers, and claiming not to be afraid of anything we entered the house with heads held high, but came out of it with goosepimples on our hands and our hearts thumping loudly against our chests. To top all this we were shaking from head to foot, with all those scary images in our heads which would haunt us throughout our lives. We ate and drank and told my parents what we had done that day. Finally we all returned home and said our short essay on visit to a park I lay on my bed, short essay on visit to a park, with the images of all the fun I had that day replaying in my mind constantly.


A Visit To An Amusement Park. Accessed April 25, A Visit To An Amusement Park Categories: Amusement Park Roller Coaster. Download paper. Essay, Pages 2 words. Get a verified writer to help you with A Visit To An Amusement Park. Top Writers. Verified expert. Cite this page A Visit To An Amusement Park. Related Essays. Stay Safe, Stay Original. Not Finding What You Need? Please enter something FIND ESSAY. Are You on a Short Deadline?


Let a Professional Expert Help You. Copying content is not allowed on this website. ASK writer FOR HELP. Give us your email and we'll send you the essay you need.


Send me the sample. By clicking Send Me The Sample you agree to the terms and conditions of our service. We'll not send you spam or irrelevant messages. Please indicate where to send you the sample, short essay on visit to a park. Please check your inbox. go to my inbox. We use cookies to give you the best experience possible. Get Your Job Done By a Professional Skilled Expert.


HIRE Writer. Money Back Guarantee.




A visit to Park essay in English-- English essay -- learn online

, time: 2:43





Free Essay: A Visit To An Amusement Park


short essay on visit to a park

Essay, Pages 2 ( words) Views. On the day of my thirteenth birthday, I was really excited since I was going to an amusement park for the? rst time in my life. So me and some of my friends I had invited, got into the car with my mom and dad, ready to have the time of our lives at the amusement park Park. People go to the park for many reasons. Children go to a park in the evening to play with friends. Some teachers and parents also take them to the park for a picnic. Many people go there in the morning or in the evening for a walk to enjoy the greenery and breathe fresh air. Some go in groups to do exercise and yoga together short paragraph on a visit to a park Archives - blogger.com A trip to amusement park Tuesday 23rd June Yesterday I and my friends went on a short picnic to an amusement park. We reached there at about 10a.m

No comments:

Post a Comment